Epoxy is a two-part system, which is consist of one part liquid resin and one part hardener are mixed together and applied as a dense fluid. They chemically react (exothermic process) to form a rigid plastic material that is strong, resistant to degradation and that bond extremely well to its prepared substrate. Epoxy Floors are so strong that they can be used in even the most demanding of industrial environments.
Epoxy Flooring In Sydney, NSW
At Ironbark Epoxy Flooring, we take great pride delivering top quality, durable and aesthetic flooring solutions. With years of experience, think of us as your best go to epoxy contractor near me.
What is Epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring is one of the most long-lasting and versatile flooring systems available. Epoxy flooring can transform your commercial, and industrial concrete floors into durable, functional and aesthetically pleasing spaces that comply to health and safety standards.
By Choosing Ironbark Epoxy Flooring You Will Get!
✔ Durable and Hard-wearing Surface
✔ Beautiful High Gloss Floor Surface
✔ Smooth Surfaces that are Easy to Clean
✔ Chemical Resistant Floors
✔ Long-term Cost Efficiency
✔ Enhanced Safety
✔ Environment-friendly Flooring Solution
Epoxy Flooring Applications
Ironbark Epoxy Flooring has successfully installed epoxy flooring systems in:
Ironbark Epoxy Flooring can help you explore every possibility to combine designs, beauty and functionality to suit your preferences and styles.
Epoxy Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
To maintain the look and prolong the life of epoxy flooring, it’s essential to clean floor on daily basis. Regular cleaning of epoxy floors enhances the safety and hygiene of your area.
- Clean up major spillages immediately. Remove traces of oil and grease with a watered down solution or Alkaline Detergent
- Every day broom or vacuum to remove all loose dust and debris form your floor
- Rinse floors with a mixture of warm water (not exceeding 600C) and diluted detergents with a neutral (ph7) or mildly alkaline detergent. The choice of chemical detergent you select is determined by the type of soiling/contamination. We recommend seeking professional advice when selecting your detergent and always follow the chemical manufacturer instructions.
- Once rinsed machine scrub or clean with a stiff bristled broom to reach the bottom of the non-slip surface.
- Rinse off completely with fresh water.
- Pick up remaining water with a wet vacuum.
- Do not exceed 600C for hot water used for cleaning on epoxy systems and avoid using solvents or Phenol based cleaning chemicals, commercial grade detergent with a PH exceeding 8.5 and also do not steam clean your floor.
Discover what an epoxy flooring system can benefit your home and business in Sydney, Australia! Entrust your epoxy flooring project only to the experts and professionals! Contact us for a FREE quote.
Ironbark Epoxy Flooring Pty Ltd
Address: Unit 9 10-11 Millennium Court,
Silverwater, NSW 2128
Phone: (02) 9647 2015